Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jasper, Canada

I'm in a hostel up on a hill in Jasper, Alberta.

Lots of friendly people about from all over. Basketball hoop, hammocks, and a gondola up the mountain.

It's a long way to Vancouver, I'm trying to figure out whether to stay here another day and rest. I'll decide in the morning. I'm finally getting a little tired.

Maybe an all day hammock session tomorrow....

I heard about the "Ice Fields" that were on the way to Jasper from Banff and got excited. Turns out its just a glacier turned into a tourist trap. $40 to ride in a 6 wheeled bus with 40 other people and look at the ice up close. What-everrr!

I'm thinking I'll be back around June 9th or 10th.

bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hostel sounds good, hammock sounds good. Keep rested. Lovely part of the world.